- Burna Boy taking it off for the ladies. This one speaks for itself. Ladies catch your breath now….
- Chidinma getting married off at #CalabarRocks! In this epic troll, the pop diva unwittingly accepted a marriage proposal from a local comedian. This one was so good, we even got a video for you to enjoy here.
- The world’s biggest M.I. fan. She cried. Oh she cried. Then she cried some more. Eventually Mr Incredible had to bring her onto the #AwkaRocks! stage where she cried some more. Awwwww.
- Yemi Alade discovering her long lost twin sister. This brilliant “What the…?” moment happened onstage at AwkaRocks! when a backup dancer bearing a striking resemblance to her came face to face with the recently crowned MAMA Best Female Act.
5. 4 lucky cool kids getting to accompany the stars on the Trek. For Jimi Falusi, Opeyemi Kareem, Pamela Bello and Halimat Abubakar, the 2015 Star Music Trek is extra special as they were chosen to join the Trek after sharing their superstar stories online using the hashtag #MySuperStarStory. The lucky quartet got to tour alongside names such as MI, Seyi Shay, Timaya, Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Naeto C, Mr Raw, Oritsefemi, Faze, Runtown, Cynthia Morgan, Banky W, Sean Tizzle, Pasuma, Sound Sultan and Black Magic.